Distributor: Sungava Vet Pharma
An aid for prevention of fowl typhoid (Salmonella gallinarum) in chickens
- Packing unit : 250 doses, 500 doses, 1,000 doses, 2,000 doses, 3,000 doses
- Expiration date : 24 months from the production date
Purpose and Description
PoulShot® S/9R is used for an aid for prevention of fowl typhoid (Salmonella gallinarum) in chickens
Administration & Dosage
0.2 ml, after reconstitution in the enclosed diluents.
Initial vaccination should be carried out at 6~8 weeks of age intramuscularly around the neck. Revaccinations at intervals of 12 weeks (at the age of 18~20 weeks) are advised.
250 doses, 500 doses, 1,000 doses, 2,000 doses, 3,000 doses
Store in dark at between 2 and 7°C
- For healthy chickens only.
- Do not vaccinate breeder chickens.
- Follow the advised dosage and administration.
- Keep the vaccine away from direct sunlight, heating, and freezing.
- Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
- It could make the current damage worse to vaccinate in fowl typhoid endemic area.
- The use of antibiotics or systemic medicine should be avoided during the period from 7 days before to 14 days after vaccination.
- Reconstituted vaccine should be used within 2 hours.
- Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
- Do not use the remaining content.
- Wash hands cleanly before and after vaccination and discard empty bottle and equipment after vaccination.
- Only sterilized syringe and needle should be used.
- Follow the instruction of a veterinarian.
- For further information, refer to local distributors or the manufacturer.