Distributor: Sungava Vet Pharma
PoulShot® LaSota is used for immunizing fowl against Newcastle disease. It contains Newcastle disease live virus propagated in SPF chicken eggs.
Administration and Dosage:
Initial vaccination: 1 to 4 days old
Second vaccination : 3 weeks after initial vaccination
Booster injections: at intervals of 3 to 4 months
Give the birds no water for at least two hours prior to vaccination. Dilute 1,000 doses of vaccine with natural cold water as per the following table:
|Layer||10 L||25 L||40L||45 L||50 L|
|Broiler||20 L||44 L|
– Ocular route 1,000 doses of vial vaccine rehydrated in 30? of diluent. Place one drop (0.03?) of the vaccinal solution in the eye of each bird, waiting until the drop spreads properly before freeing the bird.
1. Vaccinate healthy fowl.
2. Discontinue use of any disinfectants 24 hours before and after vaccination.
3. Use natural cold drinking water for diluting the vaccine.
4. Protect the vaccine from excessive light and heat.
5. Use the entire contents without delay after rehydration.
6. Incinerate the vaccine container and any unused contents.
7. For Veterinary Use Only.