Manufacturer: Natural Herbs And Formulations Private Limited
Distributor: Kantipur Vet Distributors
New Generation Toxin Binder with Growth Promoter
A new generation Toxin Binder with virtues of Organic acids, Adsorbents, Prebiotics and Probiotics for neutralizing & eliminating mycotoxins
- Bio-Tox Advance contains dissociated organic acids which help in neutralizing mycotoxins present in feed & gut
- Adsorbent used in Bio-Tox Advance adsorb toxin from the gut & help its elimination from the body
- Herbs of Bio-Tox Advance help to counteract effect of toxins by activation of liver and bio-neutralization of aflatoxins
- The herbs also exhibit hepato-protective, antioxidant, free radical scavenger and immunomodulatory activity
- The MOS (Mannan oligosachharide) acts as pre-biotic and broad spectrum toxin binder
- The live yeast promotes proliferation of symbiotic bacterial population and inhibits growth of pathogenic bacteria
Usage & Administration
- Mixing ratio in feed:
- 500 gram per tonne of feed in low demanding period (less than 250 ppb Aflatoxin contamination level in feed)
- 1 kg per tonne of feed in high demanding period (more than 250 ppb)
- Ensure complete mixing in Feed
- Detoxification of feed & gut of birds
- Protects liver and improves immune response
- Bio-neutralization of Aflatoxins
- Gut acidification for competitive inhibition of pathogens
- Prebiotics and Probiotics promote growth and maintain healthy gut
- Faster growth, better FCR & enhanced productivity
- Prophylaxis: 0.5ml per liter of drinking water, continuously for 3-5 days every month.
Curative: 1ml per liter of drinking water, continuously for 5-7 days.
Competitive Exclusion Method:
1 to 1.5ml per liter of drinking water, continuously for 5-7 days post antibiotic treatment.
For immunity prophylaxis, high mycotoxin level in milk, reduced milk production, anorexia, off-feed and rumen dysfunction.
Small animals: 5-10ml per animal, twice a day for 3 to 5 days.
Large animals: 50-60ml per animal, twice a day for 3-5 days.
Packing & Presentation
- 500 ml, 1 Ltr. & 5 Ltr