Distributor: Badal Vet Distributor
Presentation: 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg
We provide Supracid Dry Plus Acidifier which ensures the growth of the animal and reduces the increase of pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal region. The major purpose of using this acidifier is to improve growth performance and better the profitability in poultry production. Organic acids have multi usages in poultry feeds as they help in preservation to control microbial growth, reduction of the feed buffer capacity, inhibition of pathogenic bacteria and betterment of nutrient digestibility.
It is important that poultry birds keep a low gastric pH, so they can activate enzymes which are critical for protein digestion. This low pH also curbs pathogens. Pathogenic microbes compete with the birds for vital nutrients in feed and grow quickly which higher pH leading to harm in health and productivity of the birds. By the use of Supracid Dry Plus we make feed and digestive system grow and multiply pathogenic organisms, which increases the productivity immensely.
Supracid Dry Plus contains an unique proprietary blend of concentrated direct acting buffered organic acids and their salts for use in Poultry Feed.
Activity in Feed
- It creates acidic conditions in feed which controls the growth and multiplication of harmful pathogens.
- Improves the appetizing of feed and which helps in improving feed intake.
- Lower downs the acid binding capacity of feed.
Activity in Birds
Effects on Pathogenic Flora
- Acidifies all parts of the digestive region
- Results in low intestinal pH, which reduces the pathogens like Salmonella, clostridium perfingers, Listeria and Compylo-bacter jejuni.
- Acidification favors growth of acidophilus bacterial flora that prevents multiplication of pathogens.
Effects on Nutrient Digestion
- Improves the digestion, absorption and utilization of feed
- Cut downs the number of microbes that results in thinning of intestinal wall and increased size of villi which improves the absorption and utilization of nutrients
- Stimulates the activation of digestive enzymes
- Less corrosive
- Less stringent smell of acids
- No resistance
- No withdrawal time
|For Low risk feed||0.75-1 Kg/Ton|
|For High risk feed||1-1.5 Kg/Ton|
1 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg